Monday, December 11, 2006

Laudrup on Laudrup

Plenty of rumors out there on where Lars Jacobsen will be playing next year - Everton, Nürnberg... I can't be bothered any more.

But this tiny bit I missed when looking forward to the Celtic game: Brian Laudrup commenting on his brother's son, Mads Laudrup. 17 years old Mads filled in on the midfield vs Lillestrøm when the regulars were given a rest.
"He is a very different player to both my brother and myself," said Laudrup's Uncle Brian last night. "He is obviously very talented but he is more like a holding player with good ability, than a dribbler so I don't think you could compare him to his dad. Technically he is sound, and he is still not the biggest of boys, even though he is only 17. It would be unfair to compare him to his dad but he has good vision and good overall ability, keeps the ball well and has a good passing game."

Sunday Herald / DANISH MAY PITCH IN WITH LAUDRUP

1 comment:

The Sentinel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Search

 

Copenhagen Files

I love football and I love the Internet. Copenhagen Files is a playground of mine for the latter and a billboard of the former. The focus is on FC København - the #1 club in Copenhagen and Denmark.

I watch every single FC København game - aways usually on the Danish TV, home games currently from my season ticket seat at Parken Stadium. Every now and then a report from the nearby training pitches are to be expected. Or perhaps just from the supporter environment at local parks or bars ;-)

I also like to bet on games which usually takes place online these days. Therefore, I gather numbers and look at them; I analyze, twist, turn and play with them. And some of them ends up here as my probability assessments. But this blog is not about betting.

In the right hand column I collect every single relevant link you can think of. I actually use it for bookmarks often - perhaps they will prove handy to you too? They should easily guide you to the latest info on injuries, club economy, squad value etc.
Powered By Blogger