Sunday, June 10, 2007

Transfer rumors: Linderoth to Galatasaray, Gravgaard to Newcastle

Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet quotes a Turkish newspaper that Tobias Linderoth will sign with Galatasaray. Obviously in Swedish, so believe in me: ”Linderoth snart klar för Galatasaray”

...The Journal and Northern Echo also suggest FC Copenhagen centre-back Michael Gravgaard is still on Newcastle's radar.

Toon Transfer Talk: Rumours Round-Up: June 10
A visit to that link will reveal a lot of rumors. I don't know why my search agents keep coming up with this rumor. Do the deal or shut up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

According to some Turkish newspaper as of Tuesday, he signed a 3 year contract.

Benno said...

Thank you for your comment.

The following day my RSS aggregator did turn up a Turkish newspaper article published only hours later than my blog. But also numerous others that everyone else had already read, I suppose. I settled for being early with a solid rumor.

But I just changed the comments settings to try and encourage more interaction.

Benno said...

Sunderland News / Black Cats eye up tasty Danish

SUNDERLAND are considering a move for Denmark defender Michael Gravgaard.

Search

 

Copenhagen Files

I love football and I love the Internet. Copenhagen Files is a playground of mine for the latter and a billboard of the former. The focus is on FC København - the #1 club in Copenhagen and Denmark.

I watch every single FC København game - aways usually on the Danish TV, home games currently from my season ticket seat at Parken Stadium. Every now and then a report from the nearby training pitches are to be expected. Or perhaps just from the supporter environment at local parks or bars ;-)

I also like to bet on games which usually takes place online these days. Therefore, I gather numbers and look at them; I analyze, twist, turn and play with them. And some of them ends up here as my probability assessments. But this blog is not about betting.

In the right hand column I collect every single relevant link you can think of. I actually use it for bookmarks often - perhaps they will prove handy to you too? They should easily guide you to the latest info on injuries, club economy, squad value etc.
Powered By Blogger