Monday, December 03, 2007

No Leo Franco rendezvous

When we played Real Mallorca in 2003, the Spanish team's goalie was Argentinian Leo Franco. And I was one of the 20.487 spectators, of course. Wednesday's match against Atletico Madrid should have been the second time for me to watch him, but due to an injury suffered in Atletico's 0-2 away win over Real Betis that won't happen. Back then we scored an own goal and lost 2-3 aggregate to Mallorca.

Sources: Franco doubt for Atlético double-header, Leo Franco Out For A Month, But Still Happy, Atletico Madrid Edge Out Betis.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Marca / Perea, principal novedad de la lista para Copenhague

List of injuries: Leo Franco, José Manuel Jurado, Luis Amaranto Perea, Juan Valera, Giorgos Seitaridis, Miguel Mista, Miguel de las Cuevas and Zé Castro.

Squad flying to Copenhagen: Goalies Abbiati and Falcón; defenders Perea, Antonio López, Pernía, Pablo and Eller; midfielders Maxi Rodríguez, Luis García, Maniche, Cléber Santana, Motta, Raúl García, Simao y Reyes; and forwards Mista, Forlán and 'Kun' Agüero.

Search

 

Copenhagen Files

I love football and I love the Internet. Copenhagen Files is a playground of mine for the latter and a billboard of the former. The focus is on FC København - the #1 club in Copenhagen and Denmark.

I watch every single FC København game - aways usually on the Danish TV, home games currently from my season ticket seat at Parken Stadium. Every now and then a report from the nearby training pitches are to be expected. Or perhaps just from the supporter environment at local parks or bars ;-)

I also like to bet on games which usually takes place online these days. Therefore, I gather numbers and look at them; I analyze, twist, turn and play with them. And some of them ends up here as my probability assessments. But this blog is not about betting.

In the right hand column I collect every single relevant link you can think of. I actually use it for bookmarks often - perhaps they will prove handy to you too? They should easily guide you to the latest info on injuries, club economy, squad value etc.
Powered By Blogger